Kaju Ki Sabji Ki Recipe
Webkaddu ki sabji is an easy and delicious vegan pumpkin recipe made with yellow pumpkin, whole spices and herbs. This is a satvik recipe made without onions and garlic. Easy and quick to prepare rajgira kadhi for navratri fasting or upwas. Vrat ke chawal ka pulao.
Chane Ki Roti, Chane ki Roti चने की रोटी, 15.75 MB, 11:28, 98,173, Suneeta Rakhya's Kitchen, 2017-12-26T02:53:47.000000Z, 19, Is eating chapati daily good for health?, timesofindia.indiatimes.com, 1200 x 900, jpeg, chapati roti finger masala bhendi curry bhindi ladies eating health chapatti parathas bread healthy, 6, chane-ki-roti, Kampion
Webmanjula's kitchen is your home for indian vegetarian recipes and delicious cooking videos. Watch manjula teach mouthwatering appetizers, curries, desserts and many more, easy to make for all ages. Webbhindi ki sabji | ladies finger recipe. Raw banana curry (plantain masala) drumstick recipe with potatoes. Baby corn masala | baby corn gravy. Mirchi ka salan for biryani. Bagara baingan | hyderabadi bagara baingan for biryani. Shorba recipe (biryani gravy) bombay chutney. Bitter gourd curry | karela sabzi.
Reviews Kaju Masala Dhaba Style Recipe | ढाबे जैसा काजू मसाला | Chef Sanjyot Keer popular
News KAJU KI SABJI |KAJU MASALAकाजू की सब्जी ऐसे बनाएंगे तो स्वाद भूलेंगे नही,रेस्टोरेंट जाना भूल जाएंगे going viral
Articles रेस्टोरेंट जैसी काजू करी घर पर बनाने का आसान तरीकाKaju Curry Recipe / Kaju Curry / Kaju Kari Recipe trending
Viral काजू की सब्जी बनाने की विधि // Kaju Ki Sabzi // Kaju Curry Recipe more
Subject रेस्टोरेंट जैसी काजू करी बनाने का आसान तरीका | Kaju Curry Recipe | Shahi Kaju kari more
About Restaurant Style Kaju Masala | काजू मसाला रेसिपी | How To Make Kaju Masala | Chef Ashok popular
Subject Kaju Curry recipe | Restaurant Style Kaju Masala | Simple & easy recipe | Jpb recipes
Here रेस्टोरेंट स्टाईल में बनाये शाही काजु मसाला बहुत आसान विधी से | Restaurant Style Kaju Masala Curry updated
News Kaju Curry Recipe/स्वादिष्ट काजू करी बनाने का आसान तरीका New
Look kaju masala recipe | kaju curry recipe | how to make cashew nut masala curry
Explanation of Kaju Ki Sabji Ki Recipe Next
Full written recipe for Kaju masala
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
For cashew paste:
• Pyaaz (onions) – 3 medium sized
• Kaju (cashew nuts) – 40-45 nos. / 3/4th cup
• Ghee – 3 tbsp
• Kaju (cashew nuts) – 40-45 nos. / 3/4th cup
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Jeera (cumin seeds) – 1 tsp
• Hari elaichi (cardamom) – 2-3 nos.
• Dalchini (cinnamon) – 1 inch
• Tej patta (bay leaf) – 1 no.
• Lehsun (garlic) – 2 tbsp (chopped)
• Hari mirchi (green chillies) – 2 nos. (chopped)
• Pyaaz (onions) – 2 medium sized (chopped)
• Adrak lehsun ka paste (ginger garlic paste) – 1 tbsp
• Haldi (turmeric) powder – 1/2 tsp
• Kashmiri lal mirch (kashmiri red chilli) powder – 1 tbsp
• Dhaniya (coriander) powder – 2 tsp
• Jeera (cumin) powder – 1 tsp
• Tamatar (tomatoes) – 3-4 medium sized (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
• Garam mas
ala – 1 tsp
• Butter – 1 tbsp (optional)
• Cream – 2-3 tbsp (optional)
• Fresh coriander (chopped) as required
• For cashew paste, set water in stock pot, add the onions and cashew nuts, boil for 10-12 minutes on high flame, once cooked, strain the boiled cashew nuts & onions and rinse well with fresh water.
• Further transfer it in a grinding jar, and little water, grind to make a fine & smooth paste, your onion and cashew paste is ready, keep it aside to be used later.
• Set a wok on low heat, add ghee and cashew nuts, shallow fry the cashew nuts on low flame until golden brown in colour, make sure the cashew starts to get colour very quickly so be very attentive while frying. Prefer taking big size cashew nuts. Remove it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
• In the same wok, add additional 1 tbsp oil, further add, jeera, elaichi, Dalchini, Tej patta, lehsun and green chillies, stir & cook on low flame until the garlic is cooked nicely.
• Further add onions, cook on medium flame until the onions are golden brown in colour.
• Further add ginger garlic paste, haldi powder & kashmiri red chilli powder, stir & cook for 1-2 minutes on medium low flame.
• Further add coriander powder, jeera powder and add little water to avoid the spices from burning, stir & cook on medium low flame until the ghee is released.
• Now add tomatoes, salt and stir well, cover and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes, make sure to stir in intervals and cook until the ghee is released. Onion & tomato gravy is ready.
• Now, add the prepared onion cashew paste, stir and cook on medium flame for 8-10 minutes while stirring continuously or in a very short interval.
• Now, add the fried cashew nuts, kasuri methi, garam masala, butter & cream, stir & cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, taste for the seasoning and adjust accordingly.
• Finish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Your kaju masala is ready to be served, serve hot with naan, roti or any indian bread of your choice.
#YFL #SanjyotKeer #KajuMasala
The Music I use in All my videos – bit.ly/3CdPbSc
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Facebook – bit.ly/3o6alLt
Instagram – bit.ly/2RFkL8z
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Facebook – bit.ly/3tpjqQA
Instagram – bit.ly/3o0FZK8
Twitter – bit.ly/33qQpJN