Everyone namaskar 🙏video आवडल्यास like/share करायला विसरु नका आणि channel ला subscribe करुन bell button नक्की. On our instagram viewer you can easy watch instagram stories, profiles, followers anonymously. Search by tag or locations, view users photos and videos. If you need more, fill free to say us
Bounty In Hindi, Bounty meaning in hindi | Bounty ka matlab kya hota hai | word meaning English to hindi, 1.12 MB, 00:49, 575, Yellow Words, 2022-02-26T16:30:26.000000Z, 19, Bounty (2009) – Rotten Tomatoes, www.rottentomatoes.com, 1536 x 2048, jpeg, , 20, bounty-in-hindi, Kampion
अळूच्या वड्या #homemade #aluchyavadya #testy #crispy #crunchy #foodiyana “aluchya vadya #vandanasdish #aluchyavadya #marathirecipes” See more of foodiyna on facebook. Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the aluchyavadya flickr tag.
About अळूवडी | Alu Vadi Recipe | Step by Step Alu Vadi | Authentic Maharashtrian Snack | MadhurasRecipe going viral
View अळू वडी | Alu Vadi Recipe | Maharashtrian Recipes Latest
Reviews कमी साहित्यात झटपट आणि खमंग अळूवडी बनवण्याची साधी सोप्पी पद्धत । अळुवडीच्या पानांसाठी परफेक्ट टिप्स New
Latest कुरकुरीत अळू वडी बनवण्याची ही पद्धत कधीच पाहिली नसेल | Crispy Alu Vadi Recipe In Marathi updated
News आजीच्या या खास पद्धतीने कमी साहित्यात बनवा खूप साऱ्या पडद्याची खमंग कुरकुरीत अळूवडी/Alu vadi… Latest
Currently – अळूच्या पानाची वडी बनवण्याची सोपी पद्धत । Alu Vadi Recipe | patra recipe | Maharashtrian Recipes popular
Here अळू वडी कुरकुरीत ,परफेक्ट रेसिपी | Alu Vadi Recipe | Step by Step Aloo Vadi | going viral
Here aluchya panachya vadya recipe
Here Aluchya vadya
About फक्त 10 मिनीटमध्ये बनवा कुरकुरीत अळूच्या वड्या | Alu vadi recipe in marathi Latest
Details from Aluchya Vadya Next
Alu vadi is a snack that is popular in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Colocasia or Alu leaves are stuffed and rolled. These are steamed and then shallow or deep fried to make delicious snack. Do try this recipe at home and do not forget to like and comment.
Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
MadhurasRecipe Marathi Whatsapp Number – 9112934976
• 10 tbsp Besan / Chick pea flour
• 2 tbsp Rice flour
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 5~6 tbsp Tamarind Jaggery Pulp
• 2 Bunches of Alu / Colocasia leaves
• Oil for frying
• 1 tbsp While sesame seeds
• 1/2 tsp Oil
• Take besan in a bowl.
• Add rice flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
• Mix dry ingredients well.
• Take tamarind and jaggery in same proportion.
• Soak in water or boil together.
• When it cools down, mash and take tamarind jaggery pulp.
• Add tamarind jaggery pulp. Mix well.
• Add a little water at a time and make a little thick paste.
• The consistency of the batter should neither too thick nor too
thin. It should be easily spread.
• Beat the batter really good until it becomes light. Batter is already.
• Wash and dry the alu leaves.
• Take a leaf and cut its stalk as close to leaf as possible.
• Flip it over and roll with a rolling pin. This reduces the
shallowness of the leaf and helps in making the leaves a little flat.
• Take the biggest as the base leaf.
• Take batter and spread it evenly all over the leaf.
• Spread the batter with hands. You can use spoon too.
• Take a smaller leaf and put it above the first leaf.
• Spread the batter again over it.
• You can use as many leaves as you want.
• Fold the base part of the leaves first and spread batter on it again.
• Fold the sides and spread the batter again.
• Start making roll. Spread batter over each fold.
• Do not make too tight roll.
• Heat up 1” water in cooker.
• Take a pot and add 1/2” water in it. Place the pot in the cooker.
• Grease a dish really good with oil and place it on the pot.
• Put the rolls with sealed side facing down on the dish.
• Remove the whistle of the cooker. Do not remove the ring.
• Close the lid and steam on medium heat for 15 minutes.
• Let it cool down and cut into about 1/2” wide pieces.
• The thinner is the vadi, the crispier it will be.
• Heat up oil. Drop the vadi in oil and fry until it turns nice reddish
from both sides.
• Take alu vadi out of oil, drain excess oil and transfer them into a
• Take sesame seeds in a tadka pan and add oil in it.
• Fry it nicely and add on fried alu vadi.
• Alu vadi is already.
• You can make roll and keep them in zip lock bag. You can store
these bags in freezer for about 2-3 months.
• You also can store the bag in freeze for about a week.
• Take it out 1 hour before making, bring it to room temperature, fry
it and eat.
• For making alu vadi, use 1 tbsp besan for 1 alu leaf.
• Try to use leaves that have black stalk.
• You can add coriander powder and cumin powder if you want.
• Tamarind jaggery reduces the itchiness of alu leaves.
• If you make roll too tight, it may remain raw from inside while
frying. Make a little loose roll only.
• You can deep fry or shallow fry alu vadi as you like. You can have
these without frying too.
Click for detail Recipe – madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page – business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Subscribe to my other channels
Enjoy my Other Recipes:
कॉर्न पकोडा | Corn Pakoda | Easy & Quick Tea Time Snack Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | CORN FRITTERS
आंबोळी | Amboli (Maharashtrian Recipe ) | Easy Breakfast Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
ब्रेड पकोडा | Bread Pakora Recipe | How to make Bread Pakora | MadhurasRcipe | Quick Bread Fritters
Instant Rava Toast Recipe | Sooji Toast | Quick and Easy Bread Toast | madhurasrecipe
बटाटयाची भजी | Batatyachi Bhaji | Aloo Pakoda | madhurasrecipe
Instant Dhokla by madhurasRecipe
कुरकुरीत कांदा भजी | Kanda Bhaji | Crispy Onion Pakoda | Madhurasrecipe