Mutton Keema Ball Recipe
Heat a pan with water, when it starts to boil, simmer and gently drop in the keema balls and cover. It takes about 10 to 12 mins to get cooked. Drain the water from the cooked. Mutton keema is cooked on with onions and spices and also filled inside a confection which is latterly deep fried until golden and brickle.
Namkeen Chawal Ki Recipe, नमकीन चावल तो हजारों बार खाए होंगे एक बार इस तरह बना कर देखिए प्लेट भर भर खाएंगे Namkeen chawal, 12.86 MB, 09:22, 7,972,217, Dolly Tomar, 2020-09-07T06:00:06.000000Z, 19, Namkeen Chawal / Vegtable Pulao Recipe | Salt and Tamarind, saltandtamarind.com, 2048 x 1365, jpeg, chawal namkeen pulao vegtable recipe flavourful very cooked stomach aromatic spice vegetables combination rice feel which light, 20, namkeen-chawal-ki-recipe, Kampion
Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well and cook for around 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the filling to cool. Marinate this for 30 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and add onion. Fry till the onion turns translucent. Add the marinated mutton mince and cook till all the water has evaporated from it. Shape the mutton ball smooth and firm so that it won’t break in hot oil. Also do not add any chopped ingredient like chopped onion or coriander leaves.
New MUTTON KOFTA CURRY RECIPE | MEATBALL CURRY | KOFTA CURRY BY SPICE EATS viral
Reviews Crunchy Kheema Balls – Crispy Fried Mutton Balls – Mutton Kheema Muttilu – Mutton Kola Urundai more
View Mutton Kofta Curry | मटन कोफ्ता बनाने का आसान तरीका | Keema Kofta | Chef Ranveer Brar
Viral Soft Mutton Keema Balls | Keema Nuggets | Keema Kofta | Meat Balls | Mom’s Cozy Kitchen going viral
Subject Bakrid Special Recipe | Mutton Keema Balls | Meat Kheema Balls Recipe Latest
News Savji Mutton keema balls|Green keema kofta|Authentic Mutton Keema unde recipe Latest
Here Mutton Keema Balls recipe | Meat balls baked recipe | starters dish by manisha trending
Articles MUTTON KEEMA | Mutton Kola Urundai | Full Goat Mutton Keema Balls | Traditional Mutton Recipe updated
Let's see Meatballs Curry Recipe | Kofta Curry Recipe | Kheema Balls Curry popular
Currently – MUTTON KHEEMA BALLS|Kheema Kofta|ఖీమా ముట్టీలు|ఈ టిప్స్ తో చేస్తే బెస్ట్ గా వస్తాయి/VismaiFood
Details Mutton Keema Ball Recipe updated for you
Mutton Kofta Curry Recipe | Meatball Curry | Kofta Curry | Mutton Meatballs | Mutton Meatball Curry Mutton Kofta Curry | Mutton Meatballs in Gravy | Mutton Kofta Gravy Recipe | Mutton Kofta Recipe Mutton Meatball Recipe | Kofta curry | Meatball curry
Ingredients for Mutton Kofta Curry:
– Minced Meat (Mutton Keema)- 250 gms (Makes around 12-13 koftas/meatballs)
For Koftas/Meatballs :
– Minced Meat- 250 gms
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Onion chopped- 2 tbsp
– Green Chillies chopped- 2
– Garlic, sliced- 3 cloves (1 tsp)
– Coriander Leaves, chopped- 2 tbsp
– Breadcrumbs- 1/2 cup (US cup measure)
– Whisked Egg- 1 small egg
– Red Chilli Flakes- 1 tsp
– Oil- 1 tbsp
For the Gravy:
– Whole Spices:
– Green Cardamom- 3
– Cloves- 3
– Cinnamon- 2
– Bay Leaf- 2
Fried Onion Paste:
– Fried Onions- 2 medium (120 gms onion)
– Curd/Yogurt- 2 tbsp
– Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 2 tsp
– Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tsp
– Cashew Paste- 6 cashews
– Tomato Purée- 4 tbsp
– Salt for seasoning- 1/2 tsp
– Oil- 3 tbsp
– Coriander leaves chopped, for garnish-2 tbsp
– Take a grinder/mixer, add the minced meat and all ingredients for the koftas other than breadcrumbs, whisked egg and red chilli flakes. Now grind everything into a smooth mixture. Remove to a bowl and then add the breadcrumbs, whisked egg and red chilli flakes. Mix well with a spatula and knead with hand.
– Now, grease your palm and take out small portions to form the meatballs/koftas. Roll it in your palms to make smooth & round in shape.
– Arrange them side by side on a plate and keep in freezer for around 30 mins.
– For Fried Onion paste, slice the onions and then fry till golden. Remove and blend into a smo
oth paste by adding 2 tbsp curd/yogurt.
– Also make cashew paste of 6 cashews. First grind into a powder and then add water to make a smooth paste.
– You can use readymade tomato purée and if not available, also blend 2 small red tomatoes into a purée.
– Chop coriander leaves for garnish and set aside.
– Take a pan and heat oil for shallow frying the meatballs(koftas).
– Add the meatballs side by side to not crowd the pan and fry them for 6-7 mins on medium heat (reduce to low heat few times) till uniformly brown. Fry in batches.
– For the gravy, heat oil in a wok/kadai and add the whole spices. Once it splutters, add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
– Now add the brown onion paste, mix and fry on low heat for 2 mins. Add the tomato purée, mix and fry on low heat for another 2 mins.
– Add all spice powders other than Garam masala powder and 1/2 tsp (or to taste) salt, give a mix and cook on low heat for 2-3 mins till oil separates.
– Now add 250 ml water, Garam masala powder, mix and cook on low heat for 2-3 mins till oil separates.
– Add the fried koftas(meatballs), mix and cover & cook on low heat for 10 mins. Remove the lid, add the cashew paste, mix and again cover & cook for 5 mins till oil separates and the meatballs are cooked.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
#muttonkoftacurry #muttonmeatballcurry #muttonmeatballs #muttonkofta #meatballsrecipe #koftacurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatsmutton